Everyone loves Top Five lists. I got word that my first novel would be published in April 2011. In the year that followed, I have read a lot of books. Here are my top five from the last year. (Doesn’t include May, so The Croning is not eligible).
5. Jokers Club — Freaky Stephen King-esque tale of a reunion of friends that ends in death.
4. Shaman’s Blood — A family cursed by events that happened fifty years before.
3. Cemetery Club — Zombies. What more do you need?
2. Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum — A paranormal investigation team finds more than they expected at an old asylum.
1. High Moor — Simply put, the best werewolf book I have ever read.